About the role:
You will need to be a caring & committed physio, with a focus on quality care & building meaningful relationships with residents, helping them feel confident so they can reach their goals. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for delivering evidence-based programs to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility and get back to doing things that matter to them.
- Full time/ Part time hours available
- Caseload - Pain management, rehab, mobility reviews, general referrals, new resident assessments, equipment prescription, etc.
- Opportunities to work across Residential/Community/NDIS
- Supportive multidisciplinary team environment
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training.
What's on offer:
- Relocation assistance available.
- Flexible working hours
- One to One training & mentorship
- $1,000 professional development fund
- Career Development - Clear pathways to leadership roles
- Generous parental leave
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Internal professional development events
- Gold standard credentialing – making us the safest employer in the market!
Apply direct or please email your CV to Abigail Bickerton – Recruitment Consultant at email@example.com
For a confidential discussion please call 03 5201 8066.