- 6 Months Contract ( possibility of extension)
- Sydney CBD - working on site time to time
I'm currently looking for an experienced Personal Assistant- Administator to work within one of the Government Organosations.
The role will provide high-level, efficient administrative and clerical support and contribute towards the effective operation of the business unit.
- Provide a wide range of administrative and clerical support services to meet operational requirements and enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the business unit.
- Coordinate the maintenance of diaries for senior management and the arrangement of meetings and training and travel requirements to support operational efficiency.
- Administer procurement activities, including raising purchase order requests for goods and services and reconciling and processing invoices for payment to meet operating needs and to comply with regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Distribute circulars and all correspondence, including incoming mail and faxes to keep managers and staff informed and enable them to respond to necessary matters within required timeframes.
- Create and maintain files and documents in compliance with records management procedures to ensure best practice in enabling information to be efficiently tracked, stored and retrieved.
- Gather and collate data to support the preparation and production of key management reporting requirements to ensure accurate and timely information is provided to inform management decision making processes.
Key knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated experience in providing clerical and administrative support services.
- Experience in using software packages in preparing correspondence and reports
You must have full working rights in Australia and be fully vaccinatednto be considered for this role.
If you are interested and would like to discuss the role further please give Marian at 2XM Recruit a call on; 0422 246 989 or email your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.