About the role:
You will need to be a caring & committed Osteo, with a focus on quality care & building meaningful relationships with residents, helping them feel confident so they can reach their goals. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for delivering evidence-based programs to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility and get back to doing things that matter to them.
- Full time/ Part-time hours available
- Caseload - Pain management, equipment prescription, mobility reviews, general referrals, new resident assessments, equipment prescription, etc.
- Opportunities to work across Residential/Community/NDIS
- Supportive multidisciplinary team environment
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services, and deliver best practice training.
HCA has a Department that is currently involved with the AN-ACC implementation. With its involvement since the RUCS in 2017 HCA has designed innovative models that will give our Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists the opportunity to broaden their scope of practice with programs that are evidence-based - while also future-proofing their employment opportunities in the aged care sector!
What's on offer:
- Joining / Referral Bonus!! (T&C applies!)
- Flexible working hours
- One to One training & mentorship
- $1,000 professional development fund
- Career Development - Clear pathways to leadership roles
- Generous parental leave
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Internal professional development events
- Gold standard credentialing – making us the safest employer in the market!
You will need;
- Relevant qualification
- General Full AHPRA registration
- NDIS check
- Current Flu Vaccination
- Covid-19 Vaccination
Apply direct or please email your CV to Abigail Bickerton –
Or for a confidential discussion please call Abigail on 02 9024 3214