As a storeperson, you play an integral role in ensuring that the right stock gets to the right store at the right time for our customers. Supply Chain is constantly changing to meet customer needs. This position requires a strong sense of teamwork, to ensure that the good are dispatched in a timely manner.
We currently have Fixed Term 4 months Contracts, Casual and Part Time positions available. The successful applicants will need to have the flexibility to work during Monday to Sunday, with Saturday availability essential and the ability to work up to 37.5 hour per week or as per business needs.
Key responsibilities include:
• Picking orders accurately and in a timely manner
• Assembling and packaging stock appropriately for dispatch
• Operating industrial equipment in accordance to Occupational Health and Safety requirements
• Despatch and receiving as required by operation and business needs
To be considered for this role you need to be able to meet the following selection criteria:
• A passion for providing the best customer service experience
• Ability to work under pressure to meet replenishment targets
• Capacity to work in a physically demanding role
• Proficient written and verbal communication
• Abide by company policies and procedures
• Ability to be able to work a flexible roster
• Comply with Occupational Health and Safety policies and procedures
As a part of creating a safe working environment, our DC operates under a Drug & Alcohol Policy for all those on site. Employees are subject to possible random testing and applicants to this role can expect to undergo tests as part of the recruitment process, in addition to a full physical. You will also be require to complete a Police check.
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can follow us on LinkedIn or see more opportunities via www.wowcareers.com.au.