Your new company
Our client is a global producer of sustainable, distributed energy playing a key role in world's transition from traditional energy sources to decarbonised solutions. They are currently operating 2 power stations in the Northern Territory and they are actively looking for an Operations Specialist to assist with the delivery of a new Power station near Darwin.
Your new role
You will be the operational point of contact with community groups and contractors on site. You will be responsible for:
- Providing specialist advice to operations and liaise with clients.
- Assisting with development of HV switching plans and activities for NT power stations
- Providing electrical subject matter expert opinions and advice
- Working closely with Operations staff on installed equipment performance.
- Ensuring and assist all NT electrical personnel attain and maintain all necessary statutory training requirements
- Conducting field investigation and root cause reporting of electrical equipment failures on request by line Manager.
- Developing, implementing and stewarding action plans.
- Outage investigation, reporting developing action plans around recommendations.
- Contributing to the further development of condition monitoring programmes into the Engineering Support group.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
- Current NT electrical licence
- Proven HV electrical switching qualifications
- Proven HV electrical maintenance experience
- Previous experience working on similar projects (Power Generation)
- Experience with systems such as SCADA, CITECT, SiTec governors is highly desirable
- Must be community focussed and able to represent the company with local communities and contractors.
- Living or Willing to relocate to Darwin
What you’ll get in return
For your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a permanent contract. You will be based in Darwin working on an average of 40 hours per week
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Maureen.firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2505053