Your new company
Your new organisation is an Australian family business, spanning 40 years and three generations. they are continuing to create a new direction of contemporary design and craftsmanship. Their products are designed to make the outdoor entertaining experience easy, enjoyable and delicious. Quality products at an affordable price.
Your new role
- Develop relationships with buyers and category manager at targeted national retailers
- Build sales pipeline with qualified leads
- Coordinate with International office functions to ensure submission deadlines are met
- Conduct Customers Business and Sales presentations
- With assistance with other internal departments, prepare compelling Business Cases' for New Opportunities
What you'll need to succeed
- Experienced Sales Manager or BDM
- Deep understanding of the sales process
- Management Reporting expertise
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Administrative and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic about sales opportunities and products
- Strong grasp and working knowledge of all Microsoft Office suite of applications including advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Minimum intermediate level
What you'll get in return
- Generous Commission Structure
- Company Car provided
- Strong and supportive team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2541499