Your new company
Our client is a successful Australian Migration Firm with a global network of high calibre clients ranging from innovative start ups to large international corporations.
Your new role
The role will focus on delivering exceptional immigration solutions to clients, providing clients with a high level of current industry, legal and practical advice from immigration program design and strategy through to managing visa applications and compliance.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity you will have the following experience:
- Bachelor degree in law or related field
- Current practicing certificate or migration agent registration
- 3 + Years’ experience in immigration law
- High standards and integrity
- Open to new ideas and ways of delivering legal services
- Empathetic towards colleagues and clients and self aware
- Calm under pressure
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to work apart of a high performing staff
- Be apart of a value driven business that promotes progression and innovation
- Use your commercial capability to partner with a wide variety of impressive clients
- Excellent salary package
- Bonus and commission structure on offer
- Offices located in a prime Sydney CBD location within an entrepreneurial hub offering employees a range of fun, social activities.
- Flexible working arrangement
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or for more information call Laura Keegan on 02 8062 6176 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2590335