Your new company
This opportunity is working for one of Australia’s largest smart metering businesses. This will be a 3-month contract opportunity with possibility of turning permanent.
Your new role
You will be working on a variety of Metering projects replacing and installing water meters. You will be responsible for investigating, analysing and diagnosing external and internal faults within metering systems. The majority of the work will be in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience working as a Faults Analyst, Metering Analyst or similar is favourable.
- Gardening or Maintenance experience will be considered.
- Experience working with utility type companies will be preferable
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills is important
- Must attain a NSW Driving license and have your own vehicle.
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work on some of Sydney’s most iconic metering projects. You will be part of a team encourages flexibility and will earn a competitive wage. Long term project funding with the high possibility of further contract extension or going permanent.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Chris now on 02 8226 9723
LHS 297508 #2567678