- Monday to Friday Availability, Flexible
- 2 Days minimum, potential for more
- Competitive Hourly Rate & Km Allowance
- FMCG / Home Improvement Retail Experience highly regarded
About the Role
As a Strikeforce DIY Brand Activator, you will work within your allocated store , representing a full range of high profile clients. You work within an allocated territory calling on hardware outlets, merchandising and completing Planograms to a high standard, as well as building & maintaining strong relationships within your stores.
This role is a Physical one – you need to be Fit & Healthy
You will need to have a flexible approach as work schedules can change with short notice and travel outside the area maybe required on occasions.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Following Strict OH&S guidelines
- Product Management (Stock levels/ Position/ Ticketing) in line with our client’s expectations
- Planograms/ Relays - Executions & Compliance
- Executing tasks, building displays, erecting Point-of-sale
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with store personnel
- Accurate reporting using Own Smart Device
- Time Management Skills - The ability to work under pressure
- You will need to be over 18, have full Australian working rights
- Live in the advertise area/ surrounding suburbs
- Current State Drivers Licence & Reliable Road Worthy Vehicle
- Physically fit – Bending & Lifting - Carrying stock (Max 16 kgs)
- High Attention to detail & Strong planning skills
- Own Smart Device for Reporting
About our Company:
Strikeforce is a progressive Australian company representing a portfolio of market leading brands ranged nationally in supermarkets, hardware and mass merchants. For over 40 years we have assisted with shopper marketing solutions across Australia.
Our People Succeed because they genuinely love what they do, if this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Please Click the “APPLY” Button and attached Current Resume & Cover Letter.
Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted by the friendly Talent Acquisition Team at Strikeforce.