The Marketing Manager's job is to promote our trade shows and conferences and attract delegates, visitors, exhibitors and sponsors to attend our events.
The Marketing Manager uses a combination of direct email/database marketing, social media, digital & search marketing, PR, partner engagement and network marketing.
We are recruiting for an additional Event Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for managing your own event/s from end to end and will be working with various internal and external stakeholders in all pre and post event related activities.
Terrapinn Australia organises large B2B trade shows and conferences, which provide business and government with a reliable and up-to-date source of information, as well as an effective way to network and do business.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED
This role has strong growth and leadership potential for the right person. It is a hands-on role that suits a real ‘doer’ and a problem solver.
- Coordinating and executing year round marketing plan
- Updating event websites and CMS
- Building and maintaining lists and databases
- Using our CRM to send highly targeted selections from our database
- Developing and managing social media marketing campaigns (B2B only)
- Developing strategic alliances and negotiate marketing and promotions partnerships with clients, associations, publications, industry bodies and media
- Implementing PR plans with key participants and clients
- Writing effective copy for marketing and sales campaigns, event websites, EDMs
- Handling the production of all marketing collateral including, brochures, flyers, banners, online and print adverts
- Creating and building social media groups and attracting followers etc
- Content creation
- Own administration and reporting
- Budget Management
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- Graduate with at least 2+ years experience in a corporate business environment
- Highly motivated, driven and with a strong work ethic
- Digital Marketing skills
- Database and CRM skills
- Social media understanding and skills
- Content creation, images, Canva, video editing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good negotiation skills for developing partnerships
- Completely confident on telephone and Zoom, with ability to build a face-to-face and digital network and develop partner relationships
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Exhibit commercial awareness and an interest to learn more about the markets we service
- Strong computer literacy skills
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Exciting industry and interesting work
- Booming industry and fast growing business
- Flexible working and Work-From-Home options
- International company with potential to travel overseas in the future
- Complete responsibility for marketing plan
- Exposure to all types of marketing and marketing channels
- Training and assitance provided
- Ideal for a marketing graduate who wants to advance his/her career