We are looking for a well-established Marketing Coordinator to join a highly recognised Property Investment Group with head offices in the heart of CBD, Brisbane. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone looking for their next challenge to develop their career in a fast-paced industry. This is a full-time permanent opportunity with an immediate start.
As a savvy marketing professional you will be collaborating with senior stakeholders to develop, execute, analyse and optimise all marketing campaigns and developing new initiatives. As a passionate marketing professional, you will be responsible for the digital and social media marketing channels across the business.
- Career progression and development
- Salary package between $65,000- $80,000
- Be a part of a growing and thriving national company
Day to Day:
- Develop, implement and maintain marketing strategies to support the organisations along with collaborating with the operational and sales team
- Optimise and grow internal & external stakeholder relationships to ensure a collaborative approach to marketing plans
- Track, report and analyse sales during and post campaign across all platforms to optimise marketing mix and return on investment
- Market research to identify current trends
- Coordinate marketing community events
- Creating EDM's and IM's
- Creating and designing themes for marketing and collateral materials
- Ability to plan, prioritise, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You will have supported across campaigns and will have knowledge of social media marketing tools, such as Instagram, Facebook from a business perspective.
- Demonstrated experience with content management systems
- Experience creating and sending email marketing campaigns
- Strong written communication skills which can be applied across various digital mediums.
- Experience in driving digital communication strategy to drive online engagement and strengthen brand messages.
- Experience in measuring digital data and insights, utilising online tools such as Google Analytics.
- Comfortable working in a varied, autonomous role, and have good organisational skills and an eye for detail.
- Proven experience in website content management and experience in Google AdWords
How to Apply:
If you want to be part of an established and creative marketing team, please click apply and send your most up to date resume or please do not hesitate to call Mary Sommer on 0412 107 751