Your new company
This national business holds significant market share and continues to evolve and innovate. They have an office based in the Southern Suburbs and have a team of collaborative Accountants and support staff. Due to an internal promotion, they are now seeking a motivated Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
You’ll report to the Financial Controller and will have a varied role. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Completion of month end activities and reporting
- Financial Analysis and liaising with relevant managers to interpret and add insights
- Completion of allocated P&L budgets accurately and within deadlines
- Variance analysis and identifying areas for improvement
- Completion of monthly forecasts
- Weekly reporting and performance analysis
- Hold meetings and present to managers
- General ledger reconciliations
- Production analysis and reporting
What you'll need to succeed
You’ll be a part qualified or fully qualified CA/CPA Accountant with a passion and interest in management accounting and analysis. You’ll enjoy partnering with the business and will be keen to learn and grow. You’ll have and interest in manufacturing and production and will have intermediate excel skills along with strong communication skills.
What you'll get in return
You’ll work with a highly experienced team and with a capable leader and manager who both enjoy training and supporting staff. Onsite parking available.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position and have the appropriate experience, please apply to Lynsey White via the link below or call on 72214139 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, for many more opportunities, please visit our website at www.hays.com.au
LHS 297508 #2548794