Our client is Western Australia's largest and most experienced contractor in commercial kitchens and bars whose dynamic organisation is founded on traditional core values and offers exciting opportunities for its staff and innovative solutions for their customers. They now seek to appoint an experienced Project Sales Consultant with specific expertise in working with and advising customers on a wide range of commercial kitchen projects.
Reporting to the General Manager the role will require strategic planning around commercial kitchen projects. You will need to be able to understand the needs and requirements of key stakeholders including architects, builders, developers and industry consultants and work with them to build solid partnerships and connections. The size and scope of some of the projects that you will be advising on from start to finish will require you to call on your trade or equivalent background to provide technical solutions as well as producing quotes, tenders and initial project enquiries. Some of the tasks include:
- Assist with tender preparation and able to sell the capability
- Manage the review process and assist with bid clarification
- Liaise with architects and builders through the whole of the project
- Assist with the initial ordering and scheduling
- Project manage and work with the trades and contractors
To be Considered:
The successful candidate will require the following skills and be ready to take on the following tasks:
- Have high end attention to detail
- Good understanding of documentation and tenders
- Have exceptional communication and presentation skills
- You must be well groomed, with pride in your own personal appearance
- You must have experience with Tendering, Project Management, and liaise with suppliers
- Stainless steel and or sheet metal experience would be highly regarded
- Current Driver’s License
What's in it for you:
This is the chance to join a highly regarded supplier. Being part of a dynamic team you will be given all the support you will need to succeed. Attractive negotiable salary dependent on experience. This truly is an opportunity to work with the best!
How you apply?
To complete your application for this position please click on the "APPLY" button below. Online applications are preferred however for a confidential enquiry please call 08 9221 8122.