Your new company
Our client is seeking a qualified maintenance fitter to join their family run business in Bendigo. They have a strong focus on community spirit and helping the local Bendigo community.
Your new role
You will be responsible for carrying out maintenance, servicing and repairs on state of the art equipment. You will be trade qualified and have relevant experience and knowledge in this area.
- Undertake routine Preventative Maintenance, greasing, fault diagnosis and repairs
- Planning & Installation of new plant & equipment projects
- Provide immediate responses and trouble-shooting expertise to emergency work orders/ break downs as required
- Develop and maintain positive work relationships within the team
- Provide daily feedback and reports to Supervisor/s on progress and work completed
- Contribute to the efficient and effective operation of the Maintenance team, including maintaining punctuality
What you'll need to succeed
- Trade Qualified Fitter & Turner
- Ideally have 4-5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in welding or boiler making is highly desirable
- Forklift Licence and Confined Space ticket desirable
- Able to fault find, troubleshoot and think outside the box
- Sound knowledge of manufacturing safety procedures
- Strong commitment with WHS practices
- Hold a current drivers licence
- Pass Drug and Alcohol Test
What you'll get in return
Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Weekly pay cycles
- Nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Geelong based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now 0490 120 970.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2553004