Your new company
Our client has been market leader in lightning protection in Australia since 1985. They strive to provide the highest quality service to the corporate, industrial and public sectors through expert installation. The business has offices across Australia and is very keen to add a new staff member to grow operations into 2022.
Your new role
As a Lightning Protection Installation Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the electrical trade but not exclusive to installing and supervising installations across multiple sites (interstate and overseas if required) along with the following;
- Direct installation of lightning protection and earthing systems including direct hands-on installation, testing work and technical support services;
- Installing earth rods, installing earth pits, fixing flat metal (stainless/copper/aluminium) bar or electrical copper cable to roofs or walls, lugging and crimping of electrical copper cable, fusion welding (Stick welding), exothermic welding, testing of lighting protection systems, operation of height access equipment;
- Completing project documentation in compliance with occupational health and safety and safe work requirements;
- Liaising with project engineers and tradesman to ensure the successful delivery of lightning protection and earthing systems.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a strong work ethic and ability to work unsupervised as well as possess the following requirements;
- Minimum 10 years work experience in the Lightning Protection industry;
- NVQ Level 2 Lightning Conductor Engineering Qualifications;
- A high degree of technical knowledge and onsite installation skills in Lightning Protection and Earthing Systems;
- Training in Occupational Health & Safety requirements including Working at Heights, EWP Over 11 Meters and Rope Access;
- Valid Driver's License for a Manual Vehicle
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant. An annual salary of $80,000.00 (including leave loading, plus superannuation) may be negotiated with a candidate with the right skills, qualifications and experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Matthew David now on 0490 432 863. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2593720