- 2 x Part Time positions available
- Work for a market leader with a work/life balance, talented & friendly team.
- Opportunities for career development and progression.
Cater Care Australia seeks to appoint engaging hospitality professionals to the following roles at our Food Service Contract in Malmsbury
- 2 x Kitchen Hand - $21.19 per hr
Roaster : Mon to Fri - 8am-5pm(1hr break)
What this role involves:
- Exceptional customer service, serving food to residents
- Setting up and clearing dining rooms and tray service to resident rooms
- Heavy lifting
- Dishwashing and cleaning of the kitchen, equipment & dining areas
- Maintaining legislated food hygiene and safety practices
- Fast, effective service throughout busy periods - with a smile
- Assisting the broader team as required
- Driving required
What we require from you:
- Ability to work in physically demanding and busy kitchen environments
- A commitment to genuine, friendly customer service
- A motivated, enthusiastic and positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced time-sensitive environment
- Pride in personal appearance & hygiene
- Prior experience not required for Kitchen Assistants.
Why work for us:
Cater Care is a catering and facilities services provider which is 100% Australian owned and operated, a fact that positively sets us apart from many of our competitors. At Cater Care, we create a home away from home for thousands of people from all walks of life. In a home it’s the little things that count, and they’re the things we take care of. Since establishment in 1999, Cater Care has enjoyed substantial growth based on its growing reputation to become a recognised and highly respected service provider throughout Australia. Cater Care is committed to being Australia’s leading food service provider by achieving continual improvement through innovative services within our market sectors; education, business and industry, aged and residential care, defence and remote services.
We have a unique culture that can only be attributed to the people that work for us. To assist you in deciding whether you would like to work for us, please head over to our website to view our EVP, Values, The Cater Care Way and Employee Benefits.
Please click here to review our EVP and Employee Benefits
Please click here to learn about the Cater Care Way.
Cater Care values Workplace Diversity, and we recognise that we are strengthened by it. We invite all to apply to our roles, and we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islands people to consider a career with us.
Please click “Apply for this job”. If your work history aligns with the key selection criteria for the role, one of our recruitment coordinators will be in touch. Please, no agencies.
All successful candidates will also be required to satisfy a national criminal history check and a Working with Children Check.