Your new company
Work for one of Australia's leading and best regarded insurance companies to support their customers who have experienced damage to their properties in peril and major events. We have an inclusive work culture that is built to see their employees grow and thrive within the business.
Your new role
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is.
- Taking warm inbound calls from customers wanting to make property claims
- To be responsible for providing world class customer claims experiences
- Ensuring you are empathetic in the time of need
- Provide absolute clarity and direction on how we manage the claim
- Learning and developing from day one
What you'll need to succeed
- Customer Service experience
- Insurance experience not mandatory but desired
- Previous work experience in customer facing, service orientated role
- Clear professional communication skills
- Comfortable being on the phone and working in office or potential from home
- No leave available in January 2022
What you'll get in return
- Full time, Monday - Friday normal business hours
- Temporary 6 month contract, potential for extension
- Full training and supportive environment
- Amazing, supportive culture
- Central Parramatta location, Training based in office with aim to transition to working from home
- $31.25 p.h. + Super
What you need to do now
How to apply?
Submit your application using the Apply Now button. Within 24 hours of your application submission, you will receive an online form via SMS/Email which you should complete at your earliest convenience. Please note, this online form should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete and is required for your application to be considered.
LHS 297508 #2594230