Your new company
My client is one of the leading building services companies across Australia. They have an industry leading team of HVAC specialists that separates them from their competitors. The company has offices across Australia, and they have work across the state and around Melbourne with all their clients. This business is a leader in their field in Australia and they aim to provide their employees with an excellent working environment and career growth along with very competitive pay rates.
Your new role
This role is best suited for an expert HVAC Service Technician who responsible for delivering reactive breakdown, proactive repair/upgrade and Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) services. This role will also be involved in minor projects works from time to time. Some of the services you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Mechanical Services
- Air Conditioning Plant and associated controls
- To carry out regular checks and tests for refrigerant gas leaks
- Electrical equipment (within limitations of licences held)
- Switchboards (within limitations of licences held)
What you'll need to succeed
- Trade qualified Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Technicians (Cert III Air-conditioning, Refrigeration
- & Electrotechnology)
- Restricted Electrical Licence
- Refrigerant Handling Licence (ARCTick)
- Drivers Licence
- Practical experience in the commercial HVAC&R field completing all planned preventative
- maintenance types and a variety of breakdown work.
- Able to proactively service and maintain, fault find and take responsibility for ensuring the
- customer receives value.
- Experience in Building Management System fault finding, navigation (essential) and programming(desirable)
- Experience and/or qualifications in Occupational Health and Safety is desirable
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a unique industry opportunity that loves to reward their employees and strives to provide the best working environment possible. The successful candidate will be supplied with all the tools of the trade as well as company vehicle.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your to email@example.com or call Sam on 0423 456 197.
LHS 297508 #2492053