· $40 P/H + Pens Permanent.
· Immediate Starts.
· Day shift with OT available.
HV Diesel Mechanics - Workshop Technicians:
Our Valued Bus services client is one of the largest integrated and diversified suppliers of bus vehicles, maintenance services & spare parts supplier in Australia.
An opportunity exists for an HV Diesel Mechanic to join their team (Mon – Fri Day Shift basis) predominantly based in Seven Hills, New South Wales.
Role Tasks & Duties:
The role includes but not limited to:
- Undertaking scheduled / reactive maintenance, warranty and ongoing technical support of bus vehicles in a modern workshop capacity to all the fleet, plant & facilities as required.
- Completing troubleshooting, fault finding diagnostics and preventative maintenance principals to bus vehicles.
- Ensuring that all tasks are performed in accordance with relevant maintenance documentation, high levels of OH&S are maintained.
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Australian Trade Diploma in either Electrical or Mechanical Fitting essential, (Electrical Contractor License desirable)
- Heavy industrial Fitters (Mining, Aviation, Naval, Earth / Mobile Plant, Bus industry & light automotive) are eligible to apply.
- Previous experience on bus vehicles, lorry freight maintenance or service activities highly desirable.
- Proven strong skill set & ability in PLC fault finding, diagnostics / trouble shooting & rectification advantageous.
- Must be able read, comprehend and apply technical drawings, high level of record keeping.
- Ability to proactively organise / prioritise work task in a professional efficient manner both in an autonomous and team workshop.
- High level communications and interpersonal skills.
- High level problem solving skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability and willingness to further their knowledge and skills with additional training.
- Passing a pre-employment medical.
- Australian fulltime working rights.
- The business is subject to the public health order requirements which are released or changed from time to time.
What Is On Offer?
- $40 P/H + Pens Permanent.
- Immediate starts.
- Day Shift with OT available.
In return the successful applicant will have the opportunity to work in a great team environment at the organisations Seven hills bus maintenance centre.
If this role attracts your interest, we look forward to hearing from you so please either apply via seek or email your current resume to email@example.com