Your new company
As an industry leader in Financial Services, this Top 4 Bank has a strong presence across 34 markets, focusing on core markets within Australia and New Zealand. With their head office located in Melbourne, you will be joining a business that are committed to attracting and retaining the best, by offering a genuine career path into a world of opportunities.
- Reputable Top 4 Bank
- Start date: ASAP
- Fantastic Career Progression Opportunities
- Full Time Job Opportunity (Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am – 7pm)
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
- CBD Location (training)
- Opportunity to work remote after training
Your new role
Reporting to your team leader, you will be working in an inbound call centre environment for basic Home Lending enquiries. Your responsibility will be to speak to customers who want to start a Home Loan application, refinance or top up their Home Loan. You will have quality conversations with customers to determine their enquiry and then transfer them to branch staff, mobile lenders, mortgage brokers or other relevant teams - all while providing an exceptional customer service experience.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a genuine passion for providing first class customer service.
- Attentive listener to resolve customer's needs whilst operating various systems at one time.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Desire to work towards individual targets and team goals.
What you'll get in return
To begin with you will work through 8 weeks of full time, industry-leading training program with ongoing coaching and support.
- Great opportunity for career progression, within a company that promotes a diverse work force.
- Full-time Job Opportunity
- Opportunity for a Permanent position
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Tasha.Goonting@hays.com.au
LHS 297508 #2552473