- Dedicated career path & endless growth opportunities
- HRD Best Reward and Recognition program
- Establish safe workplaces across Australia's SMEs across multiple industries
At Employsure we are passionate about supporting Australia’s SMEs across all industries. This role will give you the opportunity to deliver our award winning WHS Service and work directly with passionate business owners primarily, on site and face-to-face, ensuring Australia’s workplaces are safe and fair.
You will work closely with business owners consulting on all aspects of the WHS and ER needs of their business and support them implementing a tailored and compliant approach to their WHS practices.
You will complete hazard assessments, develop a suite of WHS documentation bespoke to their business and provide specialist advice around WHS and ER issues by building a trusting relationship with each client.
- Working directly with business owners to understand their business and determine their WHS and ER needs
- Creation of documentation including procedures, policies, handbooks and registers, bespoke for each client
- Building relationships with your clients, acting as a subject matter expert for all things WHS
- Travel intrastate and around Australia as required (due to Covid 19 implications, you may engage with clients remotely over an online video platform in the interim however travel will be required in the future)
The right person will have:
- Qualifications in Work Health and Safety (Diploma/Cert IV)
- 12 months experience working within a Health and Safety environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Reasonable computer skills, and a keen interest in learning new systems
- A clean driving record and unrestricted drivers licence.
- Experience in an autonomous role, preferably having worked in a role which required regional travel
- Ability to travel to other areas in Australia at short notice
What you will get in return:
- Car allowance
- Clear career pathways towards salary increases and promotions
- An additional 5 annual leave days after 2 years of service, increasing by 1 additional day yearly until you hit your 10 year anniversary (10 extra days in total max)
- Many additional benefits after 2 years of service including paid parental leave, further education allowance, volunteer leave & financial support to name a few
Employsure is an award-winning HR, Work Health & Safety and Bright HR SAAS solution, to ensure Australia's SMEs are fully supported with their human resources/work health and safety needs through our subscription-based, cost-effective model. It is an offering that has seen us secure over 40,000 clients at group level, as well as over 30,000 clients across ANZ in just 10 years. This makes us the market/industry leader in our area.
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander origin, and people with disabilities.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
What our Employees say about life as a Health and Safety Consultant at Employsure:
“Amazing place to work! Great work culture, rewarding career paths and fantastic people to work with! You are supported every step of the way! What more could you ask for?”
“Great culture and the team. Management is very supportive. Overall great environment to work.”
“Great support from leaders and colleagues alike. Many staff benefits and opportunities to grow and increase skills. Values that are actually performed …good tools and resources provided. An innovative and driven company embracing new technology and ideas!”
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.