French Connection have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and inspirational Cluster Manager to join our VIC Management team.
Reporting to the State Manager, You will lead our busy Concession Stores in Myer and David Jones located in Melbourne CBD, across our Womenswear and Menswear departments. This will be an ideal opportunity for a driven manager with a strong background in fashion retail who enjoys managing a busy and fast paced environment.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Generous Salary Package
- Up to 50% off all product ranges
- $1,000 YEARLY CLOTHING ALLOWANCE
- Huge monthly & seasonal bonus potential
- Supportive team culture and environment
- Opportunity to work for an iconic Australian retailer
- GROW YOUR CAREER- training and development across all areas of retail operations
ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Will work collaboratively with the State Manager to ensure store and company objectives are achieved, in line with financial and operational targets
- Hands on and strong leader with the ability to motivate and mentor a team to achieve success
- Passion for styling and eye for detail to uphold our visual merchandising standards
- Exposure to large stock volumes and stock management
- Ability to achieve sales, wages and shrinkage budgets
- Previous Multi Site or Area management experience
- Experienced in preparing monthly rosters and administration duties
- Proven ability in driving sales and achieving KPI'S & budgets
- High personal standards in providing superior customer service
- Maintain a harmonious working environment within your team and surrounding brands
In 1972, bell bottoms and hippie prints ruled the fashion landscape. Petrol cost 36c a litre. ABBA burst onto the scene. Cheese and pineapple sticks were the height of sophistication. The first instalment of The Godfather debuted to critical acclaim. And French Connection was born.
Since then the world has changed dramatically, but our aspirations have not.
As a brand we create timeless staples for men and women that transcend seasons and fads. French Connection is not about more clothes, it’s about the right clothes. We are on trend, but never trendy. We are useful not wasteful, and we take pride in our fit, fabric and quality of our garments.
We are straightforward – we simplify, we unscramble, we go back to basics. We believe life should be packed with experiences, not packed with baggage. We celebrate the individual.
We’ve had a million ideas since 1972 and we have a million more.
French Connection is all about pushing the boundaries and making a fashion statement no matter where we are in the world. If you want to be a part of a brand with a rich heritage and a vision for the future that keeps on growing, then we want to hear from you! APPLY NOW!
Click the link below to see how you can be a part of our vision! https://www.frenchconnection.com.au/content/careers.html