Full-Time, Part-Time, Casual
If you are a customer service superstar with high energy, a positive mind-set and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, RASHAYS is looking for you! APPLY NOW!
- QLD - Strathpine Location
- Part-time, full-time, and casual positions available
- Be part of a fun, high-energy team
As Customer Service & Wait Staff in our Front of House team at RASHAYS, you will join us in our mission to give the best casual dining experience by always providing outstanding food, service, cleanliness and value, so that every guest in every restaurant has a reason to return.
As part of the front of house team you could be trained as:
- Wait Staff
- Bar Tender
Key Duties include:
- Assisting in any areas of the restaurant where staffing is required
- Helping others and working as a team to achieve restaurant goals
- Creating a positive guest experience by delivering a high level of quality food, excellent service and cleanliness - always putting the expectations of the guests as your priority
- Maintain and display a high level of product knowledge including food and beverage items, promotional activities and restaurant services
- Follow policies and procedures, including storage, rotation, receiving deliveries, cash handling, taking orders and safety/security.
- Assist in any areas of the restaurant where staffing is required
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
The successful candidate will:
- Have high energy, and a positive mind-set
- Value good customer service
- Have a genuine smile and a natural ability to connect with people
- Be able to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to follow a sequence of service (training is provided)
- Be a real team player and be prepared to assist wherever required
- Be flexible to work in a growing and evolving business
- Food service experience is an advantage but not necessary.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) preferred
- Food Safety Certificate is advantageous
- Be flexible, with availability to work around peak hours, including nights, early mornings, weekends, and public holidays
Please submit your application to give us an overview of your skills and experience. Please use the availability grid in the application process to let us know when you are available to work. If you are fully available let us know by filling out the entire grid.