Your new company
Great opportunity to join one of the country’s largest automotive financier. The company provides finance, insurance and fleet management.
Your new role
As Fleet Marketing Manager you will be responsible for supporting the company Fleet Management to achieve short-term and mid-term business plan objectives that align with broader Marketing strategies.
You will also partner cross-functionally within the Fleet and Marketing team to develop marketing and customer strategies, as well as develop and manage the execution of marketing strategies across various channels and touchpoints, including customer experience, communication, PR, social, media and digital.
- Lead and manage the implementation of the yearly marketing plan, including new content social media growth initiatives, green capability strategies, customer experience improvements and digital lead enhancements
- Be the custodian of the brand across all customer touch points
- Ensure all communication is compliant with brand guidelines
- Develop brand marketing strategy and manage campaign execution to raise awareness amongst its target audience
- Management of brand campaigns, working with external agencies/contractors, making media/creative decisions and reporting
- Develop social media content strategy and implementation plan for utilisation across Linked In social media platform
- Manage the Fleet Management Social Page, including content creation, upload and reporting
- Manage end to end creation of PR customer content stories and work with business execute
- In collaboration with Digital Marketing team develop website content strategy and implementation plan across the company and dealer websites
- Ensure integration of Digital Platforms to all marketing, social and PR activity
- Work with external agency to optimise website performance in increase lead delivery
What you'll need to succeed
- Tertiary qualifications in business or marketing is a requirement
- Previous years' experience working in broad Marketing Management role
- Previous experience in automotive or similar industry
- Demonstrated successful stakeholder management to achieve collaborated output
- Linking business strategy to Marketing Campaigns
- Influence and negotiation skills
- Excellent project management
- Excellent Presentation & Communication skills
What you'll get in return
This position will provide you with the opportunity to work autonomously and with a growing team in a friendly and collaborative team culture. Great Salary and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you feel your skills and experience are relevant for this position please click APPLY or contact Yessica Pena on 0420483009 or alternatively email your CV directly to Yessica.firstname.lastname@example.org including information on your current situation, availability and expected salary.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2673038