Your new company
Hays are proud to be partnering with a local not-for-profit in Bendigo in the recruitment of a Financial Controller.
Reporting to the CEO and the board, this is a unique opportunity for an experienced finance professional to make an impact as the organisation continues their growth journey.
Your new role
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for reviewing all internal finance processes to recommend and implement improvements and collaborate with the COO to streamline cross program functions. The role will work with the CEO to prepare internal and external financial reports and ensure compliance with the requirements of funding bodies. A full position description is available upon request.
They have embraced remote working and will consider Melbourne based candidates, however you will be required in the office at the beginning of your employment to meet the team and gain buy-in.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in the role you will need to have demonstrated the following:
- CPA or CA preferred
- Ten years experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of accounting systems and financial integrity
- Significant experience in IT systems
- Previous experience in improving systems, procedures and making recommendations accordingly
- Excellent communication skills
- Well developed leadership and team building capabilities
- Positive can do attitude
- Not for profit or community sector experience highly regarded
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to join value-driven organisation in Bendigo:
- Attractive salary package
- Reporting to CEO and board
- Strong leadership team
- Opportunity to make a real impact in business performance and make a positive contribution to the growth of the business
- Diverse and inclusive workplace
- Embraced workplace flexibility
- Friendly and collaborative culture
Based in the vibrant regional city of Bendigo, it offers a relaxed lifestyle.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now’’ or email your resume to email@example.com . Alternatively, if you have referrals who may be interested in this role, please refer them to me. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2552427