Your new company
Hays are the recruiting experts within the Building Maintenance and Service sector and based on an increase in project requirements, we are currently registering experienced camp maintenance workers to be part of our award-winning clients' relief pool.
Your new role
The positions will involve maintenance and fault finding on both, the mines and camps.
You will be responsible for carrying out carpentry maintenance which will include repairs to building facades, doors, furniture, painting / patching and other related ad-hoc maintenance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in similar role
- Carpentry trade Certificate
- Minimum C class drivers licence
- National Police Clearance within 6 months
- Rio Tinto, BHP or FMG inductions highly regarded
What you'll get in return
- Generous Hourly rate + Super
- Flights, meals and accommodation on site provided
- Work for an industry leader
- Great opportunity to gain valuable FIFO experience
What you need to do now
If you're passionate about this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Facilities management Trades email Fatim Bangura at Fatim.Bangura@hays.com.au
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2528338