Your new company
My client is a looking for a Sales Manager to join their well established Brisbane team, working within the Hospitality Industry.
Your new role
- New business development and face to face meetings and presentations with prospect clients
- Preparing and following up of client proposals
- Oversee and work closely with the Sales Coordinator and Event Administration Staff to ensure function requirements are communicated and executed appropriately.
- Attending wedding expos as a representative and effectively promoting the venues brand to prospective clients.
- Maintaining communication with prospective clients to ensure their needs are being met.
- Producing the weekly sales report monthly board reports
- Set yearly budgets with the General Manager
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this role you will have proven Sales and Events experience and have a passion for the hospitality and events industry.
What you'll get in return
On offer is an attractive base salary and the opportunity to secure permanent work in a social and engaging position, for a company that offers a welcoming team culture and networking opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
LHS 297508 #2528872