Your new company
Your new leading resources company produces copper, iron ore and nickel for global economic growth and focuses on doing the right thing, committed to building cohesive, diverse, and safe teams and transitioning to a cleaner energy future.
Your new role
For this temporary electrical construction supervisor contract, you will be supervising the team completing the camp upgrades, flats security and lighting on a FIFO 2/1 or a 12/9 roster, 12-hour days. Your duties will include:
- Report writing.
- Performing workplace inspections.
- Performing safety interactions.
- Working and supervising contractors within multiple disciplines.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience completing camp upgrades, flats security and lighting
- Previous experience working remotely
- Supervisor Accredited Modules |BSBMGT401 – Show leadership in the workplace
- Supervisor Accredited Modules |RIIBEF402 - Supervise on-site operations
- Supervisor Accredited Modules |RIIRIS301 – Apply risk management process
- Supervisor Accredited Modules |RIICOM301 – Communicate information
- Section 44 Supervisor Appointment
- First Aid | Perform Rescue from a Live Low Voltage Panel
- WAIO Electrical Supervisor Statutory Responsibilities
What you'll get in return
This role is starting early in the new year providing that work life balance over the festive period. In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded with a highly competitive hourly pay rate and superannuation. Located in the beautiful Pilbara region of WA.
What you need to do now
If you’re passionate about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in White Collar Resources and Mining contact Chaelea Schaffer at Hays on 08 9254 4552 or email Chaelea.email@example.com.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2596572