Would you like to work in a new, fully refurbished and resourced centre just outside of the heart of Bendigo?
What does working in a collaborative and inspiring environment, supported with all new resources, including a dedicated programming space sound like?
How would you like to spend a couple of full weeks at the start of your employment off the floor to create and refine your program?
If this sounds good to you keep reading.
Our brand-new 98 place newly refurbished Bendigo centre, Great Beginnings Kangaroo Flat, is opening soon! We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced teacher to innovate and support a team of educators in a passionate and friendly environment.
At G8 Education we understand that learning begins from birth; more development occurs in the human brain between birth to 5 years than at any other time in the life span. So, we continually strive to achieve best practice in early childhood education and care from birth to 5 years. This begins with recruiting, training and retaining dedicated educators and teachers and supporting them to continue their own professional learning, which leads to positive learning outcomes for children.
With more than 460 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Attractive wages well above award
- Sector leading 30% discount on care for each child at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- CPD Accredited ‘Teaching for Tomorrow’ Development Program exclusively for our teachers run by Semann & Slattery
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you to contribute to the lives of children in their important early years
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to G8 Education's benefits platform, with discounts to 500+ retailers
- Access to health and wellness programs
The ideal applicant will
- Hold a Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood) as recognised by ACECQA;
- Full registration with TRB;
- A demonstrated Early Childhood philosophy, supported by an age-responsive approach to teaching and learning;
- Share our commitment to inspire the children in our care to reach their full potential.
How to apply:
If you’re ready to take the next step to join our family of first-class teachers and educators at G8 Education, apply now!
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.