Your new company
A globally recognised brand in the photography industry, a multinational corporation headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, specializing in optics and imaging products.
Your new role
As the main point of contact for all order related enquiries and returns, your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Handle inbound calls
- Chase up orders, liaise with logistics companies
- Arrange Freight collection
- Process & coordinate refunds
- Manage orders through email, EDI etc
- Order entry into SAP
What you'll need to succeed
It is important to have experience in a similar role, the below skills and experience are required:
- Phone based customer service experience
- Order processing/management
- Confident in the use of SAP
- Great communication skills and telephone manner
- Eager to pitch into team efforts
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Able to commute to office in Rhodes 3 days per week
What you'll get in return
You will have a permanent role with a global brand, your salary will be between $60-65,000 + super with multiple employee benefits which includes a flexible work from home and mix of office based work. Full training will be provided and you will have opportunities to upskill and progress in the organisation. Role is Monday to Friday 9-5. Ideally the role will commence in January.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2595405