Whether you’re looking to get back into the workforce, seeking your next stable career development opportunity or just want to try something new this position has you covered.
Assist the Australian Public, learn some additional life skills, and meet friendly, supportive people... all whilst doing your job!
Join our team, apply now!
About the Role -
Do you want to work in a team environment, where your development will be championed and you’ll be rewarded for providing amazing customer service? If so, join our team that’s located in the heart of the Maroochydore CBD! You will be responsible for handling queries on behalf of an important Federal Government client in the finance sector. This is a unique, fast paced and rewarding Customer Service Representative role with numerous upskilling opportunities. Key details:
- Part-time (20-36 hours per week) positions with numerous start dates available,
- Opportunities through to 31st October 2022 - with a proactive view to extend,
- 11 days full-time paid training,
- Monday - Sunday 7 am - 8 pm (up to 10pm during busy periods) on a rotating roster that is aimed to be released two weeks in advance.
Due to the nature of our client, to be eligible you must:
- Hold current Australian Citizenship,
- Be willing and eligible to obtain a security clearance to the level applicable (this is at no cost to you), and
- Have lived in Australia for the last 5 consecutive years (a 5 year footprint).
Culture and Benefits we offer:
- Free undercover parking,
- Involvement in supporting community initiatives & programs – Eg. Pay it Forward and charity donations,
- Further development training,
- Maroochydore CBD location – walking distance to cafes and Sunshine Plaza and a 5min drive to the beach!
- Supportive, fun, engaging and highly interactive environment where we love BBQ’s and Fresh Fruit Days,
- Hourly rate + monthly incentive (based on reaching KPI’s), and
- Monthly reward and recognition programs including giveaways
We’re looking for Customer Service Specialists who are -
- Passionate about helping others,
- Willing to rise to the challenge of representing the government,
- Capable at building rapport quickly and empathising,
- Able to deliver a high level of verbal and written communication skills,
- Proficient at using a computer and multiple web pages,
- Willing to show a positive resilient attitude with a desire to work hard,
- Able to handle inbound and outbound calls including arranging for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations.
We know this is you and we’d love to hear from you!
Who are we?
At Probe Group, we're powered by passion, driven by curiosity, and enriched by a purpose to do it better. We work hard and love a good challenge (or multiple). With clients spanning across the Pacific, Asia, North America, and South Africa, we’re no stranger to thinking big and working with innovative minds to achieve great success. We are dedicated to doing things better than the day before, and our exponential growth is living proof that we have stayed true to this ethos. At Probe, expect to think differently, challenge the norm and find your purpose.
Join our team, apply now!