Your new company
This business supports sustainability and forward thinking with their manufacturing of environmentally friendly packaging. They have been established for over 7 years now and from their humble beginning, they have been able to solidify themselves as leaders in their field.
A vacancy has arisen in their close-nit Customer Service team and they are keen to find an individual who shares their vision.
Your new role
This is a Customer Service representative role, working within a small and collaborative team during a period of growth. It will be your responsibility to receive calls from business customers who are wishing to place orders for your products. They may also be following up to see where an order in up to in the delivery process. You will also receive online orders that will need to be processed. All inquires, whether written or verbal, must be handled with the highest standard of customer service as they will be repeat customers who have real value to the business.
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking to hire for two positions, once will be more phone based and whilst the other will be taking customer calls it will be also focusing heavily on order processing, so the skills required will be similar:
- You will have previous experience within a purely telephone based role where you have taken inbound calls from customers for the more phone based role
- Strong administration skills and/or order processing for the other role
- Alternatively we will consider candidates with other suitable experience if they share a genuine passion for the environment and making a difference, whilst looking to grow in a business like this
- A shared passion for making a difference to the environment is super important
- You will have proven experience working quickly and collaboratively to get through the orders that come in through various channels
- You will be a a clear and confident communicator with a background in providing stellar customer service
- As well as working as part of a team, you will also be able to work autonomously to get through your own individual workload
- Previous strong tenure/longevity in employment is key
- As this is a permanent role, you will be required to be a citizen or permanent resident in Australia, with local Australian experience
- Ability to commute to the Eastern suburbs.
What you'll get in return
This business will give you the opportunity to learn and grow as they do. They are offering the successful candidate the salary of $55-65k plus super + twice yearly bonuses depending on experience. They will also conduct yearly salary reviews and support your development with additional training where required and do encourage internal progression. You will work for an organisation that is making a difference to our worlds environment, with strong values and working towards one outcome.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2579709