Opportunity for a strong Customer Insights Manager to join a Government Agency to lead the development of customer insights capability.
Your role will include:
- Identifying, analyse and interpret trends through the available customer data to support the development of insights into customer needs, group executive team customer insight reporting and insights to inform strategic decision making.
- Develop customer experience insight analysts to uplift customer insights capability and reporting within schemes to improve customer outcomes.
- Manage customer research initiatives to build-out understanding of customer cohorts and emerging trends that will impact scheme performance and outcomes as well as meeting specific project-oriented requirements, brand tracking and other ad hoc research projects with subject matter expertise
What you need to succeed
- Relevant tertiary education, or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through extensive practical quantitative research experience
- High level proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with usage of research data analysis packages
What you'll get in return
In return you will get the chance to work and impacting an entire organization. You will get to join a large change community, working in Sydney CBD with a competitive day rate on a 12 month contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested and suited for this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email your CV directly to Elina.Abrahamian@hays.com.au including information on your current situation.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. If you know someone in your network who you feel could be suitable for this opportunity please feel free to pass on my details.
LHS 297508 #2544336