At Guardian, childcare is more than a job
When you join Guardian [centre name], you’ll be fortunate enough to work with the most passionate, knowledgeable and well-supported early education experts in their field.
Our teams partner with families to deliver world-class Curriculum, based on the renowned Reggio framework. Our Teachers and Educators are supporting children to develop the skills they will need to thrive in the 21st century - and we need exceptional, forward-thinking and thoughtful Teachers and Educators to join our ranks.
If you want to feel empowered in your career every day, then Guardian may be the place for you. We want awesome people who know how to light up a child’s curiosity and enthusiasm for learning.
In return, we’ll give you a great place to work, incredible colleagues, and benefits that include:
- Access to world-class professional development, coaching, curriculum, conferences and mentoring
- Become fluent in Reggio Emilia and Boulder Journey School-inspired programs that focus on respect, responsibility and community - brought to life through exploration, discovery and play.
- Career advancement opportunities – from in-centre to leadership roles tailored to your aspirations
- High-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Educators
- Financial benefits including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program
- Flexible work options.
[insert from centre blub doc]
- Develop a seasonal, nutritious menu that respects individual requirements in regard to medical conditions, food preferences, and cultural considerations and ensures children’s health and wellbeing
- Ensure children’s health and wellbeing
- Building strong relationships with the centre Chef, the children, educators, families and the entire centre community
- Ensure best practice food safety and hygienic standards are always upheld.
To be considered, you will have:
- Food Safety Supervisor certificate
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery or working towards is desirable.
- An awareness of your personal responsibilities under the current Child Protection Laws
- Current Working with Children's Check or state-specific equivalent.
Be inspired, be inspiring, and introduce us to the Creator in you. Apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.