Your new company
We are currently working with a dynamic and supportive state government agency who is seeking a Contract Support Officer, with experience across administrative & operational functions. This role is offered on a 6-month temporary assignment, commencing ASAP until 31 May 2022 (with the possibility of an extension).
Your new role
You will undertake sourcing activities across a range of Goods and Services and managing an inventory control system including fitting, ordering, receiving of goods, collating, and recording returns and processing warranty returns.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally, the successful candidate will have:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Excel
- Accurate data entry skills
- Ability to reconcile large amounts of data
- Ability to manage an inventory control system including fitting, ordering, receiving of goods, collating, and recording returns, recording items on the Asset Management System and processing warranty returns
- Ability to work in a small dynamic team environment and collaborate effectively
- Comprehensive problem-solving skills
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Previous Government work desired (not essential)
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opening within the public sector which will see you working alongside a collaborative team of like-mined professionals. You will be kept busy, working in a fast-paced environment and liaise with a broad range of internal & external stakeholders.
What you need to do now
Apply direct or feel free to contact Jacqui Bennett or Paul Hanna on (08) 7221 4146 for a confidential discussion. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2569475