- Innovative Global Energy Provider
- Immediate start
About Our Client
You will be working for a global energy provider who are committed to developing cutting edge solutions to energy issues, in turn contributing to the development of a sustainable society.
With a clear vision and business plan in place, they aim to achieve decarbonisation over the middle and long term while securing a stable renewable energy supply
The Compliance Coordinator is responsible for all communications on compliance related matters to ensure the business meets all compliance related requests.
You will also assist in the updating and maintaining all Company policies, and the development, refining and administration of the Company's compliance program, including appropriate training to employees, conducting periodic internal reviews and Company audits.
The main responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Updating and refining the Company's compliance program, assisting General Counsel plan a road map to compliance in line with HQ requirements
- To understand HQ global compliance requirements
- Coordinating the creation, review and implementation of policies and procedures resulting from new laws and regulations
- Working closely with the General Counsel and other senior management
- Assist and coordinate the design and preparation of ongoing review of policies, procedures, training materials and other communication tools to ensure all functions meet their compliance requirements
- Assist General Counsel and Senior Counsel maintain and update Management Authority Regulations in line with HQ and local requirements
- Interacting with external and internal auditors on matters related to audits of the organisation's internal controls
- Assisting General Counsel to establish self-audit and compliance monitoring programs
- Coordinating rollout and training of new or updated policies and directives when required whilst responding to periodic HQ requests on compliance/ monitoring related matters
- Assisting with quarterly risk review process in accordance with HQ and internal Company guidelines, recording outcomes, facilitating responses, reporting outcomes to appropriate persons
The Successful Applicant
- The ability to read, write and speak Japanese would be a big advantage
- Ideally - completed legal qualification, at a minimum - Certification in business administration, Japanese or similar related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Compliance Coordinator role will be highly regarded
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience with a variety of reporting operations and procedures
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global business who are committed to a cleaner future.
An immediate start is available