Your new company
Your new company based in Melbourne’s East are a global supplier of engineered solutions to a large client base being predominantly blue-chip companies. Your new company designs and manufactures innovative equipment with varied specifications.
Seen as elite in what they do and holding their work to an extremely high standard – you will benefit from working alongside a company with high standards, well renowned in the engineering field and an abundance of growth still to come.
Your new role
- Your new role will see you programming and operating CNC Milling machines and reporting to the Production Manager
- Experience working in the automotive or aerospace manufacturing field will be highly regarded. General engineering-based company experience will also be advantageous
What you'll need to succeed
- Trade qualified fitter & turner, with experience
- Competent in manually writing basic CNC programs & understand G code
- Jobbing experience
- Be able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Have an understanding of modern machining methods and tooling
- Computer literate – word, excel etc.
- CAM machining experience advantageous
- Crane awareness, and forklift experience will also be highly regarded
What you'll get in return
- Temp to Permanent role on afternoon shift with an immediate start
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Global engineering business
- Work autonomously
- Interview next week, start asap
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'APPLY NOW' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or to speed up the screening process, email me directly Anthony.Bouios@hays.com.au now to discuss further.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
I am always interested in hearing from fabricators, welders, boilermakers, machinists, CNC programmers, mechanical fitters, assemblers, fitters and turners
LHS 297508 #2523098