Full time & 2 year contract positions available in metro & regional Victoria with start dates from ASAP to Term 1 2022 with incentives you can’t turn down.
The Department of Education & Training in Victoria has a decentralised recruitment model meaning that the Government does not have recruitment consultants sourcing teachers. The Department of Education has contracted Randstad Education to act on their behalf to source and screen teachers for roles across Victoria.
Randstad Education & The Department of Education are working together for multiple opportunities for passionate, engaging Primary and Secondary teachers. Welcomed from all over Australia & New Zealand for positions across Victoria, the successful candidates will be offered a financial incentive between $9,000 to $50,000.
If you are a new graduate, an experienced teacher, highly skilled, innovative and enthusiastic then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
- Full time & 2 year fixed term positions across Victoria
- 2 year minimum contract
- Primary and Secondary roles available
- Multiple locations
The successful candidate
- Australian teachers registration (from any state or territory)
- Valid work rights for Australia or New Zealand
- Valid Teacher Registration relevant for you state (or country NZ ONLY)
Let us help you land your dream teaching position
We are Education experts and offer Teachers FREE support which includes:
- Career Coaching, is a career change for you, because sometimes it's not? We can help you make that decision!
- Don’t have a CV - That's OK as many professionals don’t as they are too busy. Not to worry we can write one together or give feedback on how to adjust your CV that will lead to an interview.
- Nail that Cover letter! As this is the first hurdle to overcome as it is the first connection between you and your new potential employer.
- Tips on how to answer interview questions, we can coach you through the best way to nail any interview question. It is as easy as 1, 2, 3…. once you know how. We can teach you the tricks of the trade.
- Using a CV is becoming obsolete! We can help you create a Linkedin profile that will appeal to employers. Become a Linkedin All Star!
- Personal Branding is the new buzz in Education, we will help you create your very own personal branding to stand out from application right through to interview.
- We help you understand what helps you stand out as a unique healthcare professional, being able to articulate what makes you unique will help you land your dream job.
How to apply
In order to apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com or call +61 3 8630 7406 and a consultant will be in touch shortly.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply.