Your new company
Hays is currently partnered with a local government organisation in Geelong, seeking a EL1 Claims and Payments Integrity AD
Your new role
This role is an important team leadership position and will have delegated authority and responsibility to resolve issues and risks across wide-ranging activities. The incumbent is responsible for actively managing key internal and external stakeholder relationships and may be required to represent and negotiate on behalf of the organisation to advance its interests across a range of forums. Responsibilities will include:
- Leading execution, changes, reviews and resolutions of findings from the PPC and SMP Programs. Leading the team to define and manage testing controls for the PPC and SMP Programs.
- Managing compliance reviews of provider behaviour.
- Working with multiple business areas to ensure consistency of practice and application of policies. Supporting the preparation of advice including briefs, business intelligence reporting and assurance reports.
- Ensuring appropriate development, maintenance and ongoing review of critical business documentation, quality monitoring and assurance systems.
- Working internal and external stakeholders, including providers, to successfully complete assurance activities and implement recommendations.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification is desirable
- Demonstrated experience in claims and payments
- Skill with liaising with stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously.
Due to the nature of our client, for this role you MUST be an Australian Citizen OR a Permanent Resident living in Australia.
What you'll get in return
This role offers you an attractive daily rate of$520, full time hours and an 18-month contract with the possibility of an extension. Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Geelong based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
What you need to do now
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
For further information about this role, please contact:
Ryan Twose T: 03 5226 8000 E: Ryan.Twose@hays.com.au
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a similar role in Geelong or Western Victoria, please send a copy of your CV and an introduction through to the email address above.
LHS 297508 #2590579