About Journey Early Learning:
At Journey Early Learning, we aim to create an environment that is safe, secure and homely, where everyone feels welcome. Our future is one filled with endless possibilities and growth opportunities, and together, we’ve developed an educational approach that is inspiring, stimulating and encouraging.
When it comes to early learning, our educators have a vital role to play. Journey educators are passionate, considerate, educated, inspirational and welcoming. Our educators understand that learning is a journey and enjoy developing deeper connections with children, families, and the wider community.
We are inviting applications for the below opportunities:
- Early Childhood Teachers
- Lead Educators
- Permanent Educators
- Casual Educators
- A demonstrated commitment to providing a safe, caring, non-judgemental and supportive environment for all children and their families
- A demonstrated ability to adhere to and understand the ECA code of Ethics and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
- Demonstrated understanding of appropriate behaviours while engaging with children
- Current Paid Working with Children Check
- ACECQA Approved Qualification inline with role of interest
- First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certificates
- Full working rights in Australia
- Ongoing Professional Development - Exclusive access to our internal professional development platform – Journey Academy, external training and short courses.
- Networking Opportunities – Collaborate with, and build relationships across the journey community through centre visits, events and networking opportunities.
- Paid Team Meetings – Be paid for your time and commitment to Journey
- Uniforms Provided – Receive annually updated uniforms to keep you looking fresh and feeling great
- Get Paid Weekly – Maintain your finances with weekly pay.
- Paid Birthday Leave – Celebrate your special day on us!
- Anniversary Gift – We value and recognise our people for their commitment and contribution.
- Freshly made meals – Enjoy our ‘Wholesome Child’ menu and nourish your body with delicious meals & snacks.
- Paid Annual Volunteer Day – Giving you something that gives back
- High-Quality Resources & Environments - Our environments spark creation, inspiration and pure joy in educators, families and visitors
Every journey must begin somewhere, and yours begins right here. Apply today!
Journey Early Learning…where it all begins.
Journey Early Learning promotes the safety, well-being, and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability, from a culturally or linguistically diverse background. We are committed to the safety, participation, and empowerment of all children.