Your new company
HAYS TECHNOLOGY & City of Boroondara are proud to announce a joint campaign to find their new superstar hire to join as a Change, Release & Environment Lead. This role is all about shaping the here and now but also designing future state in an exciting roadmap ahead!
City of Boroondara is a Technology Leader within the Local Government landscape and are well & truly recognised as having a fantastic Technology Environment at hand, which is underpinned by a passionate leadership team who lead from the front. With a big investment around the Technology business, you will be joining at a fantastic time to elevate, shape and enhance current practises, which will ultimately continue council’s reputation as a true Technology Leader within Local Government.
City of Boroondara have a flexible working arrangement along with being in absolute prime location which is surrounded by leading Cafes, Restaurants and other key amenities making this a true blend of a great work lifestyle in the brilliant Camberwell location.
Your new role
As the Change, Release & Environment Lead, you will be reporting to the Head of IT Services whilst also maintaining and developing key internal and external stakeholder relationships. In your new role you will be responsible for ensuring all change and release activities are appropriately managed, controlled and implemented effectively as to meet stakeholder requirements.
You will need to effectively work across the business to provide high visibility of planned future change and release activities and be an integral member of change within council. Excitingly you will also be given the opportunity to Chair the Change Advisory Board (CAB) which will enable you to help position and shape this position to be your own!
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will have the below but not limited to:
- Demonstrated experience providing ICT Change and Release management in an ITIL operational or engineering environment
- Ability to manage relationships and influence effectively within an IT team, and broader organisation, at multiple levels.
- Demonstrated experience working in DevSecOps Tool chain and cloud systems.
- Demonstrated experience working in a Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Proven ability to work through, and progress, work issues with limited direction.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to meeting agreed work targets and standards.
- Demonstrated experience in creation and management of multiple IT environments
- Demonstrated experience in project management skills with accountability for end-to-end delivery
- Experience in governing both waterfall as well as Agile/DevOps project lifecycles.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a fantastic 12-month fixed term contract with very attractive Salary Options, with prospects of extensions and the chance to transition to permanent ongoing.
Other key benefits will include 1 RDO per month to take and enjoy a work life balance along with onsite parking permitted to provide further flexibility and options for commute when required. Lastly, in this role there will be the chance to discuss work from home options whilst also being able to be part of a passionate team that provides a fantastic but also supportive culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV directly to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line - Change, Release & Environment Lead.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2575770