Your new company
RSL LifeCare is a charitable organisation caring for over 7,500 residents in 28 retirement villages and 28 Aged Care Homes across NSW and the ACT.
Your new role
As a Carer with Cert III in Aged care you will be part of a collaborative team to provide care and develop supportive relationships with residents living within the retirement villages. The main duties will include:
- Support residents and understand what is important to them and what goals they wish to achieve
- Understanding their care plans and assisting with daily duties including serving and assisting with meals, assisting with hygiene tasks, assisting with mobility and administering pre-packaged oral medication
- Understanding each resident’s lifestyle choices and assisting with activities of their choice, helping spend time with those important to them, assisting with private activities in a respectful manner, running activities that the resident may enjoy.
- Document information regarding residents and any changes to their condition
- Participate in the development of care plans with RN’s/clinical care managers
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of Cert III in Aged Care
- Must’ve completed module CHCC305C (or equivalent) - Open to working weekend and shift work
- Compassionate and caring nature
- Australian working rights - National Police Check
- Supporting the company values: Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous, Responsible
What you'll get in return
- Hourly rate starting at $23p/h + super - NFP salary packaging
- Work as part of a supportive and diverse team with regular team bonding
- Work for an established NFP who can offer career development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email an updated resume to RSLLifecare@hays.com.au.
LHS 297508 #2491535