About our Group
You may not have heard of us, but it’s likely you’ve come across us in action. At Vita Group, we help Australians connect to innovative experiences with technology through our Telstra stores and we guide small businesses and industry leaders to take control of technologies that will empower them to thrive and soar into new possibilities.
Reporting to the Area Manager, you will be accountable for store operations and developing your team who are responsible for providing telecommunication solutions to Telstra's consumer customers. The ideal person will have strong leadership experience in a high-pressure, consultative selling environment.
- Achieve store monthly & annual sales budgets set by the Area Manager
- Maximise profitability by effectively managing wages, rostering, controllable expenses & budget allocations
- Coach team members to ensure they are exceeding sales and KPI targets
- Conduct stock take, monitor stock levels in line with store standards & compliance
- Drive team culture and build a high-performing sales team
You Get What You Work For
- Uncapped Commissions – with clear and realistic targets!
- Generous Incentive Program exclusively for Business & Sales Managers
- Multi-layered training & development programs for managers and team members
- Local team activities including team dinners and team building
- Birthday Day Off, Education Allowance, and Paid Parental Leave
- Club Success: all-inclusive overseas trip for our highest achievers, 2020 is Cape Town!
- Flourish: online portal to help you grow and develop your career
APPLY NOW or visit our careers website for further info and progress your career with one of Australia’s leading telecommunications providers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
In February 2021 Telstra announced its intention to take back control of all Telstra branded retail stores. Vita Group has entered into an agreement to transition its 104 licensed stores to Telstra ownership, which is expected to take effect on or around 12 November, 2021.
This role directly works in, or supports, this part of our business. The successful candidate will be employed by Vita People Pty Ltd under Vita Group. On completion of the sale, the candidate will continue to be employed by Vita People Pty Ltd under Telstra.
Advertised: 16 Aug 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time