An enterprise client looking for multiple Business Analysts with strong background in finance and insurance. Your primary role will be to contribute to the design and development of high-quality solutions meeting the needs of customers and other stakeholders of the Investments and Super Platform. As a business analyst you will use strong communication and technical skills to translate business/customer requirements, through the elaboration life cycle, into quality user stories and initial acceptance criteria for presentation discussion and further elaboration with your team members and product owner. You will also participate in testing and implementation activities to ensure solutions are aligned to expectations of internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as a SME and contact point for client issues and change requests.
- Assist with Pre-Sales/Account Management activities by showcasing Solutions owned by the team.
- Assist with system and process deployments to Investments and Super Platform clients.
- Analyse current business practices and processes, identifying improvement and transformation opportunities to improve customer service, reduce operating costs, speed of implementation, elimination of waste.
- Collaborate with stakeholders (IT, Administration, Product) on delivering value to our joint clients, being seen as a subject matter expert and valued consultant.
- Recommend and develop system and process improvements, articulating the commercial benefits to the business and estimated effort of delivering the improvements.
- Develop and maintain Business Requirements, Process Design document with all requirements being clearly and specifically documented and traceable through the Development Life Cycle.
- Develop, refine and execute Test cases as part of User Acceptance Testing.
- Develop and provide communications strategies / plans, including implementation or release management documentation for end user groups with the provision of training and assistance prior to and post implementation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate workshops aimed at elaborating business problems leading to high quality solution delivery.
- Experience in Agile delivery practises and behaviours within a technology delivery team particularly sprint planning and story elaboration.
- Proven skills in analysis and problem solving.
- Excellent time management.
- Able to identify potential business, commercial and technical risks and develop appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to positive outcomes for the team.
- Ability to assess financial, process and technology impacts of decisions or requirements during analysis.
- Preferably have experience with the L400 system.