Your new role
Business Analyst will contribute to the management, implementation and delivery of the agency's processes and may contribute to the design and implementation of process changes. They work with a range of key stakeholders and develop a deep understanding of business processes and models to assist in the delivery of agreed business outcomes. Implement business process improvement practices, methodologies, and tools to assist with streamlining business processes. Analyse existing business processes to identify issues, mitigate risks and create improvement opportunities for consideration by executives.
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge and understanding of:
- Business process management, design, analysis and/or improvement methodologies.
- Project management and/or change management principles, methodologies, and tools.
- An understanding of legislation, policies, procedures, and information management requirements relevant to the work area Analyse existing business processes to identify issues, mitigate risks and create improvement opportunities for consideration by executives.
- Manage and implement changes in close partnership with key stakeholders, including project teams.
- PEGA experience is desirable.
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to work on a rewarding and impactful long term Federal Government project.
- 12-month contract with extension options
- Highly competitive hourly rates
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2599620