- Immediate Start
- Great team environment
- All Experience levels welcome
Are you a qualified Boilermaker looking for your next role? This is an opportunity to work within a specialist team working on a fleet of Protected Vehicles. A market leader serving the defence, aerospace and space, security, and transport market in Australia and throughout the world. This will give you access to amazing technology and the best tools to perform your job.
About the role
This role is based in Bendigo. Joining a facility which is the hub for the design and assembly of specialist vehicles. You will have access to leading-edge technology that will make your role easier and exciting. You will be responsible for
- welding of vehicle subframes and hulls
- Providing efficient and timely fabrication services
- Manual handling tasks
- Ensuring safe working practices
You will be an experienced and qualified boilermaker. This role is in defence, previous experience in the industry would be helpful, but not essential. We can provide you with training.
- Trade Qualification: Certificate III – Engineering Fabrication, or higher
- MIG & TIG welding equipment experience
- Experience in working with heavy vehicles - desirable
- Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing principles - advantageous
Why choose Randstad for your next contract?
As a contractor with Randstad we provide you with a number of discounts & perks on phone plans, healthcare & retail. Some of these are:
- up to 8% off movie tickets
- Up to 9% off at variety of retailers including Supercheap Auto, BCF, Rebel Sports, Witchery, Sunglass Hut and more
- 5% off Coles, Woolworths, Target, Kmart, Caltex
- Plus more
How to apply
Use the apply button if you are ready to apply.
If you are interested but do not have an updated resume. Email us CPEBCVIC@randstad.com.au with details of your current employment and suitability. If you are able to demonstrate the required skills we will give you a call to complete the application.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.