Your new company
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation which partners with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology.
Your new role
In this role you'll be expected to
- Build automation frameworks and tests
- Conduct risk based testing
- Perform Test estimation planning and design execution defect management
- Prepare test artefacts
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive Automation testing experience (TOSCA)
- Extensive experience in designing automation framework scripting execution and reporting
- Good understanding of integration interface standards databases MS Servers AD Groups.
- Expert in using test automation tools. Selenium Python and Java
- Experience in TFS Jira HTML XML Salesforce
- Good grasp of SQL scripting for MS SQL RDBMS
- SOAP UI Cucumber Concordian Junit/Groovy Subversion UFT
- Agile / Scrum project experiences
- Good oral and written communicator
- Experience and working knowledge in ETL practices & data warehousing platforms (e.g. Teradata Oracle AWS etc.)
What you'll get in return
- Excellent opportunity to work for a well reputed MNC
- Contract job with excellent day rate and high potential for further extension
- Great culture and flexible work options
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2648710