Your new company
Chance to work for a privately owned gold development company that has a focus on acquiring and developing underground mining projects in WA.
The mine is located in the Northern Goldfields of WA with the site only a 5 minute drive from the airstrip. The role is fly in fly out from Perth on an 8:6 roster.
Your new role
As the Alternate Underground Manager reporting to the Underground Manager you will be responsible for the overall management of the mine.
- Responsible for the management and leadership of the technical team as well as the various contractors on site,
- Regular Underground Inspections,
- Overall management of the safety department,
- Alternate Registered Manager when the General Manager is not on site.
What you'll need to succeed
- 1st Class Mine Managers Certificate
- Previously held a similar position
- Previous engineering experience in an operational underground environment
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Previous leadership experience
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary Package including 12% superannuation
- 8:6 roster FIFO from Perth
- Technical offices only 50mt from site
- Airstrip only 5 minutes from site
- Exciting, challenging role
- Smaller site with a team approach
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call or email Javier now on 08 9265 9174, email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2554794