$$$ New Starter Incentives + Location Incentives + Relocation Supplement + Extended Leave provisions + Salary Sacrificing + Employee wellbeing and support programs for staff and their immediate families with work and non-work related concerns, study assistance, parental leave etc. to name a few $$$
About the Role
CPP4 - Advanced Child Protection Practitioners work with more complex cases and situations. Ideally, you will have a minimum of two years case work experience in child and family social work.
- Case planning review and case management
- Working collaboratively with families, community services organisations and other professionals to develop and implement effective plans for children
- Managing complex cases, problem solving and presenting matters to the Children's Court of Victoria as required
- Working collaboratively with the Team Manager to strengthen case practice
- Provide effective service delivery
- Advanced Child Protection Practitioner (CPP4) $88,000 to $100,000
- External applicants relocating to a regional area could be eligible for up to $20,500 worth of incentives. If you live and work in an area classified as 'remote' by the Australian Tax Office, you may also be eligible for additional salary packaging arrangements, such as mortgage interest, rental costs, and residential utilities
- Candidates moving from other areas might be eligible for Relocation Supplement
How to apply:
Chandler Macleod is an equal opportunity employer as part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, disability and culturally and linguistics candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Please click 'APPLY' to forward your profile and current CV through to our friendly consultants!
- You can also send in your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0469798267 for any discussions regarding this role