Your new company
As national leaders in their field this company continues to sustain year on year growth. An opportunity exists for an experienced Credit/Collections Officer to join their corporate head office, located on the fringes of the CBD.
Your new role
You’ll be responsible for managing the collection of debtor balances through developing strong client relationships. Generally, your duties will involve:
- Following up with clients on overdue amounts
- Query, investigate and respond to queries
- Reconcile debtor accounts
- Make recommendations on outstanding amounts
- Assist with preparing aged debtors report for management
- Ensure that collections targets are met
- Provide support to team with payment receipting
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience working in credit, receivables or collections
- Confident communicator with excellent relationship building skills
- Understanding of debt collection processes
- Able to juggle multiple priorities
- Previous experience using Technology One will be highly regarded, although this is not essential to be considered
What you'll get in return
You’ll be part of a high performing and supportive team. This company genuinely endeavours to help candidates reach their full potential and provides ongoing opportunities for development when able. A full handover will be provided to the successful individual.
What you need to do now
If you have the appropriate experience and if you are interested in the role, please apply via the link below or contact Megan Williams on (08) 7221 4150 for a confidential discussion.
LHS 297508 #2553170